27. December 2019.
Generali Growth Equity Fund is an alternative investme...
31. July 2019.
Ano Insurance Solutions is a provider of risk manageme...
15. July 2019.
R22 Group, Warsaw Stock Exchange listed company, is a ...
GRUBISIC & Partners is member of
Detailed description of activities within our scope of services
Financial analysis and company valuation
- Some of the reasons for valuation include preparation for recapitalization or sale, exit of one of the partners from ownership, pledging shares as collaterals, etc.
- Fundamental valuation method is based on discounted future cash flows (DCF method) requiring detailed projections of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Methods used to check soundness of results received from DFC method most often include valuation based on trading multiples and transaction multiples
Conducting due diligence
- Detailed analysis of revenue and costs
- Detailed analysis of assets (receivables, inventory, long term tangible and intangible assets)
- Detailed analysis of liabilities (suppliers, state, creditors, other liabilities)
- Determination of profit margins per product and service categories, seasonality, anomalies and normalization of operating profit
- Analysis of cash flow
- Quality of accounting practices
- Identification of tax risks
- Identification of legal risks
Company Sale or Recapitalization by Strategic or Financial Investor
- Project management and financial advisory in sale process including:
- Transaction structuring
- Preparation of teaser and information memorandum for investors
- Valuation of business
- Identification and communication with potential investors
- Analysis of non-binding offers (term sheets)
- Organization of due diligence
- Advisory during negotiation phase
- Assistance in fulfillment of conditions precedent
- Transaction closing
- Preparation of detailed financial model with business projections in different scenarios
- Identification of areas and measures for cost optimization, treatment of non-operating assets and other measures needed to improve company’s cash flow
- Presenting restructuring plan to creditors and debt restructuring
- Bringing investors to perform recapitalization and/or refinancing of existing liabilities
- Project management and financial advisory in acquisition process including:
- Identification of appropriate targets
- Analysis of targets and initial valuation
- Structuring and preparation of term sheet (non-binding bid)
- Performing financial and tax due diligence
- Coordinating work of other advisors on transaction
- Preparation of final valuation
- Advisory during post due diligence negotiation
Evaluation of strategic options
- Entrance of strategic or financial investor in company's ownership structure
- Sale of a company
- Acquisition of other businesses
- Choosing financing structure (debt vs equity)
- Debt restructuring / refinancing
- Merging companies from the same group into a single legal entity or spinning off part of existing business into separate legal entity
- Transfer of ownership between related companies and/or private individuals
- Treatment of non-operating assets
- Investments in production or distribution facilities including enlargement or change in product and service portfolio
- Modeling and simulation of different scenarios of business development with quantified effects on company's projected income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
As of Jan 1, 2020 our office is in SKY OFFICE / 11th floor, Roberta Frangeša Mihanovića 9, Zagreb.